[bookshare-discuss] Re: My library

  • From: "Bertha A Guerrero" <missmommymomma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 07:35:41 -0500

can you explain the News Line Daisy?
Thank You
Bertha
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rick Roderick
  To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 3:57 AM
  Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: My library

  Hi Duane,

  Your system is more sophisticated than mine.  I have two foldrs on my non and
fiction.  When I unpack Bookshare or Web-braille books, they go into one of
those folders.  I then ut them on a compact card which is read by my Braille
Lite.  The more sophisticated folder system is there.  Everything is
categorized.  I think my one mystake is to have one fiction folder and several
topical ones for nonfiction.  The nonfiction works fairly well, but the fiction
category is too big.

  I also have a folder called news on my hard drive.  That is where newspapers
and magazines go.  I have just started using the Newsline Daisy service, and I
get papers emailed to me from them.  They go into a folder called Daisy.

8:07 AM