[bookshare-discuss] Re: My library

  • From: Tony Baechler <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 01:15:52 -0700

Hi,

Please don't send huge attachments to the list like this!  The list of
Baen books is both off topic and a waste of time and bandwidth.  It
literally added many megs to my download time for my email.  Please
don't post this type of thing on the list in the future.  There are many
free web site hosting services you can use or offer to email things
privately.  Thanks.  Also in the case of Baen it's better for people to
just get a refer link to their site, not have to wade through 224 KB!