[bookshare-discuss] Re: Housekeeping Questions

  • From: "Bertha A Guerrero" <missmommymomma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 06:29:34 -0500

Hi Debra,
I save my books onto a compact flash card. I separate all my books by author. I can then pop my compact card into my MPower and read from there. I don't read off of the desk top. Also this way I always have my library with me, wherever I go. Also for some management, I keep a file on my desk top, just a listing of authors and their books listed under their name. I star the author's name and simply list the book titles under the name.
Hope this helps.
Bertha
----- Original Message ----- From: <zaria797@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>