[bookshare-discuss] Re: More books than I know what to do with!

  • From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 09:50:51 -0700

agree about Denver, and Wolfner in Missouri was good, too.  Also, it's nice to
hear a human voice from time to time. I agree about the tapes, and the players
can be a pain from time to time.  thanks to my handy mini from APH, they are
more portable, but bookport is even more portable, and you can store lots of
books for vacation or times when you are away from your computer.