[bookshare-discuss] Re: How Many NLS Members? (was) Re: Bad scan Wheel of...

  • From: Gailselfridge@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 19:56:22 EST

The Bill Clinton book was unabridged as was everything I've read from
Bookshare. And the sixth Harry Potter book was out the same day sales began.
Impressive. I don't know that NLS has it out yet. Maybe but since I read it
with
everyone else I didn't have to wait. I have had those recorders that allow you
change speed without altering pitch and they have all stopped working after
about a year's worth of work. They're too expensive to fix all the time so I've
given up on that.

Gail