[bookshare-discuss] Re: How Many NLS Members? (was) Re: Bad scan Wheel of...

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 13:00:50 -0800

Was that the abridged version?  I thought they got it out faster than usual,
and I thought that was a really long book for them to get done so quickly.
That must have been the reason.

Also, if you can spring for one of those Handicassettes, you can change the
speed of the narrator's voice without changing the pitch.  I think they're
overpriced, but I use it all the time to read books and magazines on tape.