[bookshare-discuss] Re: Holiday books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:26:50 -0500

Yep she wrote Deck the Halls which is in the collection.  And a good book.

Actually I stand corrected she wrote two.

Silent Night which was about a boy who is kid napped by an evil man trying
to get back at his girlfriend, and the people who help them reunite on
Christmas Eve, well, not exactly all that happens but a truly great read I
highly recommend it!

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council