[bookshare-discuss] Re: Holiday books

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:54:52 -0600

Good morning, Ron! <Smile>  Actually, I believe that several of the Little
House books include Christmas stories.  I love the one about Mr. Edwards
playing Santa Claus.  I think it may be in "Little House On The Prairie."

By the way, last night I scanned "Christmas Every Morning," by Lisa Tawn
Bergren, and "Tidings Of Peace," by Tracie Peterson.  I'll get them
validated and submitted ASAP!  Sometimes I wish I could just quit my job and
work for Bookshare! <LOL>  Have a great week, everyone!

Jana