[bookshare-discuss] Gardening book submission

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:56:13 -0500

I have a gardening book on submission.  I didn't prevalidate or edit it,
smile.  So you are glad to reject if it is too much work.  The cartoons I
suspect will need cleaning but besides that, not sure what will need to be
done.

but.

Chicken Soup for the Gardener's Soul

From the book Jacket: under the .rtf section of the website 410 pages.
For Those Who Know the Joys of Gardening...

Do you talk to your houseplants? Daydream about your tomato seedlings? Do
you consider a beautiful bouquet the perfect remedy for life's little
hiccups? Whether you're a master gardener, a struggling beginner, or someone
who appreciates all things green, Chicken Soup for the Gardener's Soul will
brighten your day and lift your spirit like the first crocus of spring.

Written by celebrity gardeners and hobbyists alike, this entertaining and
inspiring collection of stories relays the rich rewards that gardening
brings to life: how an offering from the garden can touch a loved one's
heart; how the first bud of the season can provide hope for someone facing a
dark time; and how a day spent in the garden with friends grows laughter,
joy and lasting memories.

Share the bounty of Gardener's Soul with yourself or a friend; it's sure to
be a "perennial" favorite!

Jack Canfieid and Mark Victor Hansen, the #1 New York Times and USA Today
bestselling coauthors of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series, have
dedicated their lives to the personal and professional development of
others. They are joined by Cynthia Brian, an interior/garden designer, TV
and radio show host and author of the book, Be the Star You Are!; Cindy
Buck, a professional writer, editor, trainer and speaker on personal growth;
Marion Owen, a master organic gardener, writer, photographer and creator
ofPlanTea patented fertilizer; Pat Stone, editor of GreenPrints, "The
Weeder's Digest. " the magazine that shares the human side of gardening; and
Carol Sturgulewski, an award-winning writer and editor for newspapers,
magazines and guidebooks.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council