[bookshare-discuss] Re: Do these books get read before being submitted?

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:54:51 -0700

Hi, Cindy. Well, I read over half the book before I hit all that junk. Some
junk is acceptable, at least to me, but when it interferes with the book,
the text is interrupted and, in a lot of cases, totally not there, that's
when I got frustrated. I did come across some junk characters I deleted and
some incorrect words, but I deleted the junk in that case and fixed the
words, but when I hit all that junk where it was impossible to tell what was
supposed to be there...well, that was that. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.