[bookshare-discuss] Re: Do these books get read before being submitted?

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:50:45 -0500

Hi!  Some books are read before they are submitted.  Others are simply
checked.  We've been asking that submitters do a more thorough spell-check,
page integrity check, etc., before submitting.  This should help a submitter
to track down those garbled pages and fix them before submitting their
books.  Take care!

Jana