[bookshare-discuss] Re: Do these books get read before being submitted?

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 21:08:51 -0700

I might do that. I'll have to go back in and get the exact title, but I
think I will. I love the Left Behind books and just about went nutty when I
couldn't finish it. *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.