[bookshare-discuss] Re: Do these books get read before being submitted?

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:32:15 -0700

Hi, Cindy. One slight correction: The release option is always there. The
renew option isn't always available unless you're about to run out of time
on a book, but the release option is always there, six seconds or six days
after you download the book. *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.