[bookshare-discuss] Re: Books validated

  • From: "Duane A. Iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 21:18:29 -0000

Hi Mike and anyone else.
I scanned Witch-Hunt using Kurrzweil and saved in RTF directly from
Kurzweil.
I just tried and the RTF file opened quite nicely in MS-word 97.
I note, holwever, that my comments to the validator and for the discription
were saved with the RTF file.
I always save the original copy of any book I scanned in KES, or ARK which
ever program I use.
If I submit a book and you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to
email me.
I will make whatever corrections I can or even send the ARK or KES file to
you if desired.
Thanks.