[bookshare-discuss] Re: Books validated

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 05:34:48 -0400 (EDT)

Tony

You're not the only one getting this error <smile>!!

Over the weekend, I attempted to resubmit Duane Iverson's "Witch-hunt"
book on several occasions and got that error.  I then released the book;
redownloaded figuring that something perhaps was corrupted in the
encoding, and tried again.
Well, you can guess the results.  At the time, I guessed that it was
"stupid me" (the novice kid validator on the block) that was the culprit
rather than the system
itself burping for whatever reason.  Needless to say, I was very
frustrated having repeatedly failed at the return process mucho times and
couldn't figure out what possibly I was doing wrong, but guessing for
certain that I was causing the error.