[bookport] Re: using as a notetaker

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 13:40:00 -0500

You do get to name your note files. The Bookport uses the first line you type as the title. Just make sure the first line you type is the name of the file you desire.

At 09:09 AM 5/24/2008 -0400, you wrote:
i forgot to add this when I initially replied to the question.  Another
drawback for me is that I don't get to name my note files, unless
perhaps I transfer them to the pc, give them the name I want, and
retransfer them.  when I make notes to myself, I like to give the notes
names that will be related to the reminder or note I am saving.  that's
what makes it easier for me to retrieve each note as I need it.  having
the files stored with just the date and time they were written makes it
difficult for one to keep track of which note pertains to what until
it's opened.

Marta

On Thu, 22 May 2008 06:12:33 -0400, Bonnie Thayer wrote:

>Does anyone ever use the bookport as a quick notetaker? Why or  why
>not? thanks all.

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.