[bookport] Re: using as a notetaker

  • From: "peter Link" <peter2369@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 15:18:29 -0600

I have used the braille notetaking feature for years, and the only reason I
haven't purchased a Victor Stream is because it does not have a braille
notetaker or braille search function. The braille search function is so
important to me that I will wait for the Bookport II and buy it if it also has
the braille search and notetaker.
Peter Link