[bookport] Re: notetaker

  • From: Chase Crispin <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 12:31:02 -0500

The BP 2 will have a internal speaker.  For all that BP 2 has to offer, go to:
http://www.aph.org/tech/info.htm
And download Icon Braille Plus and other new technology.  The first few minutes
are about BP
2, and the second and third segments are about 2 released products, Book Wizard
Producer,
and the Icon Braille Plus Mobile  Manager.
HTH,

Chase Crispin