[bookport] Re: only feature I don't like

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:38:03 -0400

Sounds good to me, too.

>>> hartness@xxxxxxxx 08/30/04 03:36PM >>>
Don,

Excellent point.  I quite agree.  I mentioned this here once before.  I'm
happy with the improvements they've made but really would like to see that
feature removed.  It can be very painful verses little significant =
benefit.
I've never had occasion to need instant max volume.

Thanks,

Rich
----- Original Message -----=20