[bookport] Re: only feature I don't like

  • From: Clarence Whaley <clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 06:29:01 -0500

Thanks Debbie, and excellent point.  I fly all the time and if I forget to
raise the volume before the engine noise starts the rapid increase is nice.

At 07:00 AM 8/31/2004 -0400, you wrote:

>Agreed, but how about if it were used to jump five or ten notches from
>current volume for those cases were the environment suddenly becomes much
>noisier and you need an immediate volume boost.

Clarence Whaley
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail:  Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
http://www.gwmicro.com
or press enter below to read all about our training program
http://www.gwmicro.com/training