[bookport] Re: off topic

  • From: David Chan <chandtw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 17:57:29 -0700

I have seen such a device a few years ago, 2 jacks at the end, one plugs into your phone in place of the handset and the other end goes into your computer. Too expensive in my opinion I decided to just wear 2 headsets on my head...

--David

At 03:54 AM 9/22/2005 -0400, you wrote:
Yes, I would as well. We're going to a VOIP system and I'm not sure if
the phone will yack through the computer or what so any info on headsets
is appreciated.

tnx