[bookport] Re: off topic

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3agm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:00:57 -0400

There are headsets with two connectors; one that plugs into a telephone and
one that plugs into a computer. Blind reservation agents, tech support reps,
etc., use these all the time. The major problem, though, is that they
generally require a special telephone with a key device that will take the
phone off hook when an incoming call is received.