[bookport] Re: off topic

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:33:19 -0500

It should be just like any other phone. We have Vonage, and that is the way it works for us.

At 02:54 AM 9/22/2005, you wrote:

Yes, I would as well. We're going to a VOIP system and I'm not sure if
the phone will yack through the computer or what so any info on headsets
is appreciated.

tnx

>I am looking for a headset to use in my office. I have a phone that is
>hooked in to a pbx system, but features are pretty standard. I need to hear
>my screen reader in one ear and the phone in the other. I know there are
>products out there for this purpose, but don't know where to find them. I
>would appreciate any help you could give me. Thanks lots.
>Anne C. Boggs, "The Renowned Crescent Street Princess!!"
>
>"A day without laughter is a day lost."

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A