[bookport] Re: 2 gig cf card?

  • From: David Chan <chandtw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 18:02:00 -0700

I bought mine at Dell Online a while back

--David

At 07:12 AM 9/22/2005 -0400, you wrote:
1ba06f.gif

Hi, I know that there were postings on bookport users purchasing 2 g cf type 1 cards from the web. Can someone tell me where you found it to be a trusted source? I am very interested in a 2 g card and want to save a little money but, I don't know which firm to trust. I called J and R music in New York and believe that it was about $189.00 for 2 gigs. Andy.
I have the card that came with the bookport and purchased a 1 gig at Staples but I am finding more and more books that I would lijke to store in memory. I just love this bookport. I don't know what I did without it before. Andy.

GIF image