[bookport] Re: nls and current book port2

  • From: "Bruce Toews" <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 11:03:12 -0500

I say this with all due respect, but which part of "No other player
plays the particular audio format that NLS uses" is so hard to
comprehend? Before NLS can even consider allowing another device to play
their books, that device has to play the particular audio format NLS is
using. Before that happens, there's nothing that can be done. In the
case of the Book Port, NLS would have to allow APH to vert the files to
MP3's for the BP to play the files, and that's what NLS is concerned
about.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews