[bookport] Re: nls and current book port2

  • From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 11:17:24 -0600

I wouldn't have wanted to read them on the computer, anyway, but I do want more choices than just the Stream. ----- Original Message ----- From: "KEITH CREASY" <KCREASY@xxxxxxx>

To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 10:32 AM
Subject: [bookport] Re: nls and current book port2

No, you will be able to download the books on the PC but you won't be able to play them on the PC. You'll have to download them and then copy them either directly to the player or to a memory card to put in the player.

Keith

lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx 09/28/07 12:14PM >>>
Does that mean that, even if we had a machine for download, like Stream, or,
hopefully soon, the Voice Sense, we still couldn't download books, after
all?
And all this time, they've been telling us we could. Now, I suppose, we'll
have to wait forever for the specialized machines and get our books on
cartrige only, after all.
WHAT A CROCK!
----- Original Message ----- From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>