[bookport] Re: nls and current book port2

  • From: "Donald L. Roberts" <ka7ojt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:26:32 -0700

I wonder whether, in their infinite wisdom, the NLS decision
makers might consider disabling the headphone jacks.  After all,
the headphone jack does constitute a security risk.  We certainly
don't want these blind people making analog copies and then
distributing them, possibly for profit.

Don Roberts