[bookport] Re: i pod

  • From: "Russ & Valerie" <valruss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 06:43:37 -0400

Well, for me, it was not being able to use the IPOD that resulted in my
investing in the BP. I actually learned about it from the AUDIBLE.COM website
while searching for IPOD equivalents.

At first I thought paying all that money for a small amount of storage for the
price was a real disadvantage, but I've found that if you don't need to carry
your whole library or music collection with you everywhere, the BP is just
fine. Just now I have 8 Audoble books and 200 songs on my 2Gb card and there's
still room for more.

         - russ.