[bookport] Re: feature suggestion

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 18:22:52 -0500 (CDT)

This has been suggested before. Larry says that it can't be done due to hardware limitations.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews
Live Journal: http://coke_drinker.livejournal.com

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006, Frank/Joyce Brown wrote:

Hello,
It would be nice to have a feature in Bookport that makes it possible to
syncronize Bookport to the computer clock.
I know of several web sites that interact with the computer to give you this
information so it should be possible to send it from the computer to the
Bookport somehow.  This could be an available option when you connect Bookport
to the computer.
Thanks for a great product.  Now I'm not tied to the computer when I want to
read something.

Frank Brown