[bookport] feature suggestion

  • From: "Frank/Joyce Brown" <fb0055@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 18:03:25 -0500

Hello,
It would be nice to have a feature in Bookport that makes it possible to
syncronize Bookport to the computer clock.
I know of several web sites that interact with the computer to give you this
information so it should be possible to send it from the computer to the
Bookport somehow.  This could be an available option when you connect Bookport
to the computer.
Thanks for a great product.  Now I'm not tied to the computer when I want to
read something.

Frank Brown
Checked by AVG Free Edition.