[bookport] Re: feature suggestion

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 22:35:23 -0500

Lighten up, Robert.  Rob was kidding!

At 09:11 AM 7/15/2005, you wrote:

I am not sure what prompted the rant below, but what I had in mind was a simple registration type key like we often see when software is purchased over the web. The string of letters and characters would be sent to the user by e-mail and copied into a license box in the bookport software. A good example of an effective process is found with ftp voyager produced by Rhinosoft.com.
----- Original Message ----- From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>