[bookport] Re: device no longer recongnized after firmware upgrade

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 07:38:20 -0400

Which version of Windows are you using?

>>> consumer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Monday, September 20, 2004 11:20:29 PM >>>
I removed the device and plugged it back in.  Plug and play wizard=20
initializes and attempts to install Book Port.  It comes up as unknown=20
device and the problem starts again. There is no conflict with another=20
drive.  It is obviously a problem with the firmware upgrade.  Since the=20
upgrade the OS does not recognize the device as a book port anymore.

any other ideas anyone?

thanks,
Mark