[bookport] Re: bookport suggestion

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 14:33:42 -0600

For the same reason you don't use cucumbers to make orange juice.  <Grin>  It
just wasn't designed with MP3s in mind, they hadn't even been invented yet.
Besides, the BookPort has speech that is more than a million times better than
that of the BNS, or pretty much anything else, in my not-so-humble opinion.

Sarah