[bookport] Re: bookport suggestion

  • From: "Wstephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wstephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 20:07:28 -0600

Certainly yes, size is an issue, but over and above that, it's entirely
possible to use a Bookport while walking, or doing any number of other things.
A Pac mate doesn't lend itself very well to being used under many conditions,
especially where inclement weather is a factor.

Bill Stephan
Kansas City, MO
(816)803-2469