[bookport] Re: bookport suggestion

  • From: "Kevin Jones" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 18:34:08 -0600

It wouldn't take any more processing power to add scientific functions along
with the basic ones to the bp calculator. Just have it in Braille mode like
the bns calculator commands were. Since any process any cpu does in math it
hardly requires any real power, and writing the code for a calculator
wouldn't be that difficult. Someone could write code  to calculate the 6
basic trig functions in 100 lines of code or less.