[bookport] Re: bluetooth headphones

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 13:12:07 -0500

Well, I'm here to say that when I walk around a couple of corners to a point
far less than 30 feet or 11 meters, which is actually the standard, I lose
signal as a result of breakup that's clearly due to obstructions between me
and the transmitter. I've seen this happen in as relatively short a distance
as perhaps 10 feet, yet in a more or less straight line from one end of the
house to the other where there are no obstructions, performance is
excellent.