[bookport] Re: bluetooth headphones

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 08:10:12 -0500

Try reformatting with the 4 corner keys. You do this on the Book Port
itself, away from the computer. If that doesn't help, then try another
card.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> bhuffman22@xxxxxxxxxxx 01/27/06 07:05AM >>>
Anything you can do for a card that when placed in the book port the
error
"card id bad, file initial error".  Thanks.