[bookport] Re: a source for rechargeable batteries and charger

  • From: Chris Hill <hillco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 21:33:39 -0500

Well, then, they are trying to protect the batteries it sounds like.
The toyota Prius uses nimh batteries and they only charge them to 80%
to extend their life, so I suspect that is what is going on with the
15-minute batteries as well.  I'd rather get a lot of cycles out of a
rechargable than get long cycles, I hate to use them down to the end
because recording memos goes nuts if you do so.