[bookport] changing cards and the users manual

  • From: Richard Ehrler <Richard.Ehrler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 20:50:14 -600

I've only had my BookPort a few weeks and am getting ready to replace the
original CF card with a 1 Gig card.  If I install the 1 Gig card and then
hook the BookPort up to my PC, will the transfer tool software see that
the users manual is missing and install one automatically or do I have to
somehow tell it to do so?
I'm mostly interested in listening to mp3 files on the BookPort.  Will I
be giving up very much by just using Windows Explorer to copy files to the
BP rather than using the transfer tool?
Thanks
Richard Ehrler