[bookport] Re: changing cards and the users manual

  • From: "Otto Zamora" <8zamora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:02:33 -0400

Hello,

Copying files using windows will result in not being able to control back
and forward movement.
The unit will play a file from where you left it, for a book or such that is
fine, but it can be annoying for a piece of music or even OTR.
I am going to try this to see, but I am getting the feeling that using the
transfer tool, yields poorer quality on the files when you listen to them.
Not sure about this as I said, it's just a feeling.
Will test it by copying a duplicate file and doing a test, so don't take the
quality thing as a given.

Otto