[bookport] Re: Type I Flash cards

  • From: "Howard Kaufman" <wa9top@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 22:17:49 -0500

Every boat will sink eventually. I remember dos, vocal-eyes, and readit. Nothing better for reading text, but that was a long time ago. Since the Braille note uses the same cards, this may be a challenge. I think the note will handle Type I and Type II, but I am not sure. The other thing is, with a brf or text file being maybe 150 K in size, how many books do you need to carry around? songs are about 2 mb each, so that would be 2,000 songs on a 4 GB card.