[bookport] Re: Type I Flash cards

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 13:58:53 -0400

Hi John. I have bought mine at Radio Shack. The clerks have been helpful in
choosing what I need, and I take my Book Port with me to show them what I'm
looking for. If you want to shop online, both Amazon and NewEgg carry the
cards. Mine are Kingston and Sandisk brands. These are an older format for
memory cards, and stores like Office Depot don't seem to carry them anymore.
I hope this helps. Have fun with your Book Port. (smile)

Monica Willyard