[bookport] Re: Type I Flash cards

  • From: "Gary Wunder" <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 13:31:33 -0500

Hi Bruce. I have the most current revision of the product I was referring to as a BP look alike, but I am not advising anyone to buy a BP or, for that matter, not to buy what is now being marketed. I wrote to affirm that APH has played a significant role in making portable navigable listening technology and that no one has of yet matched them for text voice and navigation at a similar price. I also wrote to say that I think their knowledge of our needs and their willingness to meet them is something I value. Who ever thought I would buy a reading device which would turn into a small notetaker, a music player, and one fantastic alarm clock.

Warmest regards,

Gary