[bookport] Re: Two Questions

  • From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:42:24 -0500

I've had my Bookport since August of 2003.  I have never had a problem
with the d e f command.
I just used it last weekend.
One thing I do notice is that the Bookport does not retain time
settings.
In fact, most of the time, when I use the d e f command, if I
subsequently press the 2 key for one beep after changing the batteries I
will hear, "date and time not set".