[bookport] Re: The Book Port from a SightedPerson'sPerspective

  • From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 19:25:57 -0600

I strongly doubt the shuffle does that. From what I've been told, my book
port, and my bookcourier for that matter since they're the same size, are a
bit bigger then most MP3 players, of course they both do more then most
other players also. I've actually never seen any other MP3 player, so I
can't compare myself. I know some MP3 players only allow you to use built in
memory, they don't allow you to use cards. I would think it makes much more
sense to take the card approach.