[bookport] Re: The Book Port from a Sighted Person'sPerspective

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 07:42:46 -0400

I didn't realize the shuffle had text-to-speech and worked with digital
talking books, does note taking with a braille keyboard, records memos,
or supports the interchange of memory cards.

>>> coconut@xxxxxxx Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:04:56 PM >>>
Everyone who sees my BP thinks it is a television remote from about
1980.  When they hear what it does, they mumble something about a
Shuffle
doing more in 1/10th the space.  Beings as I use the BP only for audio

because I cannot abide the Doubletalk synth, I agree, but it was a
gift, so
I use it happily.

Dan