[bookport] Re: Sleep time

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:02:46 -0400

I don't think this is specific to your unit.  We have been able to =
duplicate the problem, now all we need to do is figure out why.  Fixing it =
is easy after that and will most likely just be a firmware update.

>>> jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, August 25, 2004 7:54:53 PM >>>
Hello Larry.

Well, all I can say about my unit, one of the most valuable devices in my
company every day, is that, regardless of the time limit I set, the device
does not suspend operation except upon unpredictable occasions. Dependent
upon upon this marvelous device as I am, I cannot conceive of parting with
it for a trivial problem of this kind, not unless, as I have considered
several times, I purchase another, justy in case. You people have really
done something for which I hope you receive sufficient recognition.

My thanks.

Jerry

----- Original Message -----=20