[bookport] Re: Sleep time

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:12:37 -0600

Hi, Larry and Jerry.  Well, I am glad to know that I am not alone in this
situation.  I was awake early this morning listening to the audible.com
version of part one of the 9/11 commission report.  I waited and waited for
the sleep timer to interrupt the reading and it did not.  I finally gave up
after an hour or so and then went into the settings menu and set the timer
for 25 and then back to 30 minutes.  Whether that helped or not I am not
certain.  The sleep timer did work a few days ago while I was reading an
electronic text braille file.  I am glad the problem has been replicated so
that it can be corrected.  Thanks, Larry and Jerry for reading this one,
smile.

Michael Massey