[bookport] Re: Sleep time

  • From: Paul Henrichsen <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:47:59 -0700

Hi, Marlaina. I have not been too concerned about the timer and just
thought I'd bring it up when someone else mentioned it. As I say, it has
worked on occasion and for the past two days has worked just fine. I will
watch it for the next week or so and see how it goes. The sleep timer is
not a very important part of bookport for me anyway<grin>. It always
bothers me when it stops right in midsentence<grin>. I keep having to push
the read button again to hear the rest of the sentence and find a better
stopping place.