[bookport] Re: RFB&D

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 07:57:07 -0400

No, you sure can't.  That was the way things were originally going to =
work, but it was decided that was a security risk, so RFBD has changed so =
that you must have a key for the specific program or device you wish to =
unlock.

>>> boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx Saturday, May 08, 2004 1:43:34 PM >>>
Larry,
I received a disk with a key for my Victor.  It cost me 20 bucks then.
Could I install that disk on my pc and then load books to book port?
----- Original Message -----=20